Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel SPF 30 PA ++

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel SPF 30 PA ++



Oily skin is my ultimate enemy. I've consulted my derma and she said that I should use a gel type moisturizer and suggested that Neutrogena is a great brand. So I stumbled upon Watsons and the sales lady told me that Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA ++ is a type of sunscreen that also hydrates your skin, so it's perfect for oily skin. 

Skin exposed to sun can speed up aging and using sunscreen can protect your face from the UV rays and maintain younger looking skin.


What it claims:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA ++
Long- lasting hydration with sun protection for soft and supple skin with a lasting healthy glow
  • Refreshing gel formula contains Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract that provides up to 4 times more moisture to dry skin cells continously over 12 hours.
  • Shields skin from darkening and photo damaging rays during the day with broad- spectrum UV filters UVA/ UVB SPF 30 PA ++
Directions:
Every morning after clear lotion or essence, massage evenly over face and neck. Apply 15- 30 minutes before sun exposure.

Ingredients:



Packaging:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA ++ comes in a slick and elegant bottle with pump which is very hygienic.


It has a bit of watery texture and is easily absorbed by skin and I love the fact that it has a fruity scent.

 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA ++ is available at Watsons outlet for Php 830.00. A bit pricey but it's worth it. Hydrates my skin really well and it lessens my oiliness. 







No comments:

Post a Comment